Activity-based Leader: Focuses on ongoing activity, and leads best when keeping everyone on track.
Will check themselves and their teams against their activity relative to the organization’s mission and goals.
As a volunteer coordinator for Legacy Designs Studio you will collaborate with the Executive and Program Directors to develop, plan, coordinate and manage the volunteer program and activities. You will perform outreach to various community services and groups to promote volunteer opportunities.
- Determines the need for volunteer services with the various operations and programs
- Supervises and evaluates volunteers
- Recruits selects and educates volunteers to meet the staffing needs for organization mission, programs and services.
- Develops and maintains the volunteer onboarding and orientation program.
- Maintains current volunteer personnel files and coordinates and supports continuing education of volunteers
- Attend quarterly program development and marketing campaigns, where you will present ideas, insights and reports as needed.
Computer literate, proficient in windows navigation, emails, internet.
Able to self-manage online HR services and online training programs such as Microsoft teams.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com