Legacy Designs Studio has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Marketing Program Director, who will be responsible for defining and executing marketing strategies for our general brand marketing as well as program and campaign marketing efforts.
You’ll be responsible for developing the messaging, awareness, thought leadership and demand programs to communicate our mission and build relationships with our supporters, volunteers, and
People-based Leader: Focuses on keeping strong relationships, and leads best when encouraging and motivating others.
Natural leadership is based on motivating people to perform at their best.
Collective communication is key.
- Organizing a team of marketing volunteers, including graphic designers, web designers, Second Life Machinima video editors, bloggers and general content creators.
- Attend quarterly program development and marketing campaigns, where you will present ideas, insights and reports as needed.
- Develop targeted and meaningful content, positioning and messaging that articulate the mission of Legacy Designs Studio
- Work with central marketing communications and brand teams to increase awareness for Legacy Designs Studio with key personas and influencers.
- Assist with spreading the mission of Legacy Designs Studio, its programs and impact.
- Participate in the launch of campaigns by sharing our social media posts and articles with your personal and professional social network.
- Detail Oriented
- Strategic thinking and ability to execute strategies on time
- Self-starter, able to collaborate with others to accomplish objectives
- Excellent presentation, communication & writing skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of executive management
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high level of efficiency
- Outstanding organization skills with close attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Receptivity to feedback – welcomes and acts on feedback and displays humility
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org